Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thing #7, Week 3

Anything Technology-Related That Interests Me.....last week I used a digital camera to take photos of RTI posters the staff of Lake Otis Elementary created as we identified students for focused math support based on data.  Instead of summarizing, re-typing, or risk losing the posters....I took photos of them and sent them to teachers so they can refer to them as they plan instruction and monitor student progress.  This week, I was VERY interested to check out Ruth Mount's new LiveScribe pen...I want one!!  Second Life interests me in that I wish the learning curve weren't so steep as to encourage more techno-curious educators to use it as a collaboration tool.  I also wish I had more time to explore the topics that interest me on the web...research and such. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment